Saturday, while working at the shop, she selected this pattern to make as a sample. The pattern includes instructions for a tablerunner, table topper, and placemats. They all use the same basic pumpkin shape, and it's up to the individual whether or not to make them into jack-0'lanterns. Momcat has three weeks to finish it. It's so cute that I hope to convince her to keep it when she's done.
What else did we do?
- Set up a success/fail tally sheet for Maggie's housetraining. Can you guess which has more tick marks?
- Did six loads of laundry.
- Made the binding for a Christmas tablerunner.
- Dug up some weeds and rocks.
- Has the dubious honor of being crowned Queen of UFOs this week on Stashbusters.
- Made plans to go out today after work to lease a new car, giving her old one to Philip.
- Finalized plans for her trip to French Lick, Indiana.
- Realized that she's lost 1.5 pounds since Maggie joined the family. Walks are helping!
- Got the new air conditioner installed just in time for Cincinnati's muggy summers.
Butch and I think it's just the right size for us to curl up in. Not together, of course.
Weekly Stash Report:
Yards In: 0
Yards Out: 0
Hope the beginning of your week finds you in a comfy spot,