Check out her blog:
I am as flattered as a cat can be, which isn't saying much. Momcat, on the other hand, is blushing with pride.
Naturally, I like to look into these types of things, and I do not take "curiosity killed the cat" seriously whatsoever. Especially since I'm well aware that I have nine lives and I'm still on my first one. So I did a google search on who originally started this award, what it means, etc. And I can't find anything other than bloggers who have received the award from other bloggers.
I think that's marvelous, because all beans like to be encouraged, and I accept their need to live in community with one another. I'd just like to know about the award's inception, and can't find out anything.
If any of you in cyberland can help me out, please do so!
In the meantime, Momcat is temporarily technically impaired and can't figure out how to post the Kreativ Blogger logo here.
We will share 7 things you might be interested to know:
- Momcat was never allowed to have a cat while she was growing up.
- In her adult life she's rescued several. In order: Fido, Rocky, Chessie, Smidgen, Piwacket (that's me!), Jeannie, Logan, Trouble, Butch and Sundance.
- Momcat's degree is in Psychology, but it hasn't kept her from going crazy.
- If you come to visit me I will stay right by the door to greet you and then investigate everything in your handbag.
- I was named for the Siamese cat in "Bell, Book and Candle" starring Jimmy Stewart and Kim Novak. I am not Siamese, nor a male, nor a warlock, but I am capable of performing my own brand of magic.
- Momcat and CatDaddy had the misfortune of owning a Gremlin and a Pinto at the same time.
- Generally mild-mannered Momcat once tailed a lady all over the neighborhood and into the lady's driveway to confront her about littering. The rest of our family practically clobbered her when they found out how foolish she had been.