Thank you for understanding the need for a blog hiatus. Now it's time to catch up not only on our doings; I need to visit your blogs again as well. It will be fun to become acquainted all over again!
In the next few days I'll post some pictures of projects, but first things first....
MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
- Two UFOs must be completed before starting a new project.
- At least one Christmas present will be completed monthly. It will be nice to know that when December comes, several gifts will be ready to go.
- Except for backgrounds, fabric purchases must be for a specific project.
- No new patterns or books.
- Within three months of moving sign up for at least one class at the LQS.
- Within six months of moving, join the local guild.
- Hairballs will be barfed only on easy-to-clean surfaces. Momcat is never too happy about them being on the carpeting. And when they're on bedding she becomes quite unpleasant.
- Give the other kitties a chance to cuddle on Momcat's lap.
- Swat and hiss at Maggie only once per day, no matter how much she deserves more.
- Give thanks daily for the blessed life we all live here together.
Looking forward to catching up with all of you soon!