Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stash Report - Week One

I've finally jumped on Judy Laquidara's bandwagon and decided that this would be the year of the Stash Report. Bringing home unnecessary fabric is an occupational hazard since Momcat works at a quilt shop. Becoming accountable should help bust that stash and halt the purchases.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2010: -0 yards

Gee, that was pretty simple!

Are you ready to join us?

5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Good numbers so far! Let's sew it all up this year!

Vesuviusmama said...

Hey, why haven't you used any yet? Gotta fix that! I'd like to keep track, too, since I mostly work from my stash, but I wouldn't really know about yardage since I work mostly with stash. Hmmmm...

Jennifer said...

Well, that week 1 was easy, wasn't it? :)

CatQuilter said...

Now if those numbers stay the same each work, we're gonna wonder about you!

Pascale said...

I've been collecting fabric over the years too. But I've noticed it comes in handy to have a stash at home especially now that my girls want to learn how to sew and me having Aha-moments all the time lately wanting to start right away... We just grab something from the stash! There's still plenty left, though...