Hey, I like being a couch potato as much as the next tabby, but enough is enough!
And today I saw on her legal pad some signs of life. She's always been a great list-maker. But even that went by the wayside during the past few months. Do all of you humans experience times of inactivity when you're a bit emotionally or physically overwhelmed? In my very sweetest impersonation of Cher, I'm yowling at you to "Snap out of it!!!"
Every Thursday you'll see a post here of the weekend goals. It'll be great to have a plan and cross those items off the list. And even if something happens to revise the list, we can feel good about what's accomplished.
So from Friday through Sunday evening here's what's on the "to do" list:
- Grade papers
- Complete puppy quilt block
- Finish sewing rows together of 4-patch quilt
- Start taxes (hack, cough, sorry....always get a nasty hairball when I think about them)
- See "Watchmen" (She'll have to do this without me)
- Attend church
- Hang two pictures
- Take pictures for upcoming blog posts
- Clean bathroom
- Take Philip back to campus on Sunday
- Finish reading The Shack
- Get at least one thing ready for St. Jude retreat
- Call at least two friends
- Go through one fabric bin and fold it using the ruler method. Organize by color.
May your litter box smell of baby powder,