Thursday, June 10, 2010

9 Patch A Day Challenge Progress

Karen Montgomery of The Quilt Company is mom to the 9 Patch A Day Challenge that started on June 1. We've completed 14 scrappy red, white, blue and tan blocks.  The picture below is NOT indicative of any final design. What a fun way to use up those 2.5" squares from scraps.



My siblings pay me in kibble for the privilege of coming up to snuggle in my throne with me. Sundance has paid the proper fee....for now.



Purringly,

Piwacket

3 comments:

Debbie J said...

They look great! I started out behind, but will be caught up to number 10 tonight.

paulette said...

Looking good- check out my blog for a fast and easy way to do this with NO matching at all!! (I used 2 inch squares) It was Tuesdays posting...Take care!
Paulette

sewfunquilts said...

Hi Linda....love your blog & your cats are so cute. Your 9 patches looking' great.

Thanks for your vote for me to win the GO cutter from AccuQuilt on Bejeweled Barb's blog.