Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stash Report Sunday - September 19, 2010


The Go Fish! quilt top is completed, allowing me to count stash for the borders and the backing that I worked on today. Goal for this week: layer, baste and start some loopy meandering.  I'm right on schedule to have this completed in order to turn it in for the Kate's Cupboard fund raiser. Woot woot!

Used this Week:               7.5 yards 
Used year to Date:          142.25 yards
Added this Week:               0 yards
Added Year to Date:         81.25  yards

 

Net Used for 2010:     61 yards
Click here to visit Judy's blog and cheer everyone on for using up his/her stash!
I hope everyone of you has a great week. Momcat is still dealing with poison ivy, but it's not as bad as it was. Did you  know that it can stay in your system for three weeks?  Of course, I'm immune. All animals are. You beans are the only ones who just can't deal with it. I do feel so sorry for you creatures at times.
Here's to a non-itchy week,
Piwacket

10 comments:

Charlene S said...

Silly cat! Stop rubbing that in and start rubbing on anti-itch medication on Momcat. Tell Momcat to dick it out b/c it does get better. Also to be careful b/c next time could be worse.

Quiltluver said...

Love your quilt. It's so colorful! I'm sure your donation will be very much appreciated. Ugh...sorry to hear about your poison ivy.

Katie Z. said...

I'll second the hopes for an itch-free week!

Katie Z. said...

I'll second the hopes for an itch-free week!

Reenie said...

Yay for you on your stash report! I just love that quilt..it just makes you smile!!

Lori said...

PiWacket! Go brew some tea and has some sympathy! Ugh--poison ivy, I itch to think about it.

The Homespun Loft said...

Hi- You are my hero- for using up some fabric. I am your newest follower-Come check out my blog and my thoughts about my stash of fabric.

Theodora quilts said...

That is a beautifull quilt very bright and cheerfull ,That is interesting how you take inventory of your fabric,I don't think I have ever seen that in eny blog that I have visited your a first, happy quilting

tijerasycuchara said...

beautiful work
I congratulate them
have a good day
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

Robin O. said...

I found your blog by looking for a picture of the "Go Fish" quilt. Love that you can use up all the small pieces of fabric that are leftover from projects. So . . . I'd like to know more about your goals to use up your stash.

Thanks,
Robin O'Connor
Bakersfield, CA

P.S. Just recently started a Quilts For Kids Chapter and I'm always searching for great kid-friendly patterns. This one will definitely work!