Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stash Report Sunday - September 12, 2010

No changes this week. Momcat has today off and we'll be putting some of those Go Fish! blocks together into rows. Fun, fun, fun!

Used this Week:               0 yards 
Used year to Date:          134.75 yards
Added this Week:               0 yards
Added Year to Date:         81.25  yards

 
Net Used for 2010:     53.5 yards


What's not fun is that she has poison ivy. Yesterday she took Benadryl and slept all day. I loved being able to cuddle up in bed with her.

Please visit all of our stashbusting friends through Judy's blog and cheer them on. Click here.

Have a great week everyone!

Cuddles and purrs,
Piwacket

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Poison Ivy!!! Ouch!!!

Hope the benadryl helped with the itching. I can relate to the sleeping side effect of the medicine.

Liz

Penny said...

Boy, benadryl puts me right out too. I hope momcat is feeling better. Next time she needs to stay out of the garden/yard. Stick to quilting, that is my motto. Hope some sewing was done today.

Katie Z. said...

Ugg... Poison ivy is the pits! I've gotten into it twice this year, and hated every minute of it!