Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rip Van Piwinkle

I settled down for a cozy catnap only to wake up 14 months later, which is about 8 years in feline time..and no other kind of time matters.

While I was sleeping Momcat kept up with several quilting projects, some of which are pictured below.

 From Atkinson's Designs Let's Do Lunch, Taco Salad table mat using batiks.

 Quilt made for a co-worker. Momcat called it "Moroccan Breeze" in honor of her friend, Mouna.

 Apparently Sundance took over my quality control duties in my absence.

 Hot pads for 2011 Pay-It-Forward gifts.
  
Hexing Around block for Friendship Swap exchange.


Very country hot pad for one of Momcat's co-workers.

Momcat also managed to stop working two jobs and paint the kitchen. Future decorating post will come.

Even I was sad to hear that my little brother Butch passed away quite suddenly. He was not yet two so we lost him far too soon to a mass on his kidneys. RIP little Butchie. I'll see you when it's my turn to cross over the Rainbow Bridge.


I'm overdo for some kibble and scritches.

Purrs, Piwacket

9 comments:

Winona said...

Linda and Piwacket, it is so good to see you back. I have missed your posts. I am sorry about Butch. He sure was a handsome guy. Looking forward to reading more about your lives.

Joy said...

Welcome back!! So sorry to hear about Butch, so sad.
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Jennifer said...

Good to see a post and glad you've been keeping busy - so sorry to hear about Butch.

CatQuilter said...

Glad to see you are posting again, Pi!

Pam in KC said...

It's so good to see you again.

Moneik said...

So sorry to hear about Butch, but welcome back. We've missed you. The Jewel Box quilt looks so pretty!

viridian said...

So glad to hear from you again - I have been checking every so often. even with the bad news about Butch. Hope to hear more of your adventures.

Glenda in Florida said...

Welcome back! I've kept you in my list of favorites, and checked periodically to see if you were blogging. Sorry about Butch. I hope things are going well at your house.

Linda said...

Thanks all! It's good to be back.