Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stash Report Sunday - May 23, 2010

Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times continues to lead the way in busting stash. Click on the link to see what how well everyone else is doing in comparison to her. (Hint:  Not too well).

My stash reports have become really boring. I plan to make a change to that this coming week. I'm piecing a back for my tulips quilt and plan on quilting my Poky Little Puppy. That means I should be able to cut some binding for it as well.


Used this Week:           0  yards
Used year to Date:   103.35  yards
Added this Week:         0  yards
Added Year to Date:   33 yards



Net Used for 2010:     70.35 yards


Have a great week and create for 15 minutes daily,
Piwacket

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

You are doing good in your stash busting! And thanks for the reminder: create 15 min daily. I try, but don't always succeed. Do you?

Mel said...

I think you are doing wonderful in busting stash. It is difficult at times.
Keep on keeping on.

Penny said...

Yup, backing should take quite a bit and Pokey Puppy sounds like fun. Is Pi demanding equal time with a Frisky Kitty quilt? Your numbers are still great. Happy sewing this week.