Monday, May 17, 2010

A Pretty Top Indeed

I've done my part with the store sample and left it in good hands, ready to be quilted to perfection with a lofty batting and scalloped borders.


The fabrics in this line are so soft and romantic. And now that you've seen the on point framing of Yellow Brick Road please give it a try yourself. It's easy to do and works so beautifully.

Look what Maggie the Mail Mutt brought in today!


It's an envelope addressed to Linda and Piwacket from our friend (and yours, I bet) Darlene at SewCalGal.

Inside is this awesome pattern by Cozy Quilt Designs which we won on one of SewCalGal's giveaways. Thanks, Darlene! I love it and love the fact that it includes not only Baby through King sizes, but a Table Runner as well. Since it's designed for fat quarters I'll be able to get into my stash quickly and start cutting.



Piwacket Crafts Online Yard Sale

New items were just posted on our yard sale page, including a finished quilt that I'll let you look at here as well.  There's also some great patterns, cross-stitch kits and leaflets plus everything left from previous listings. Come visit!

You can follow our blog on Facebook now! Just go to the right sidebar and scroll down to the picture of Linda in the Networked Blogs box. Click the Follow this Blog button and you'll automatically get the feeds as they're posted.

Enjoy your week and each moment!
Linda and Pi

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Glad to know the pattern finally arrived. Sorry it took me so long to get it to you. Thanks to Cozy Quilt Designs for sponsoring that giveaway. They do write great pattern instructions and have some fantastic designs. Can't wait to see what you create with this pattern. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Regina said...

oh you lucky duck - I did not realize you had won!!! LOVE that pattern!

Linda Lee said...

Beautiful quilts--I am anxious to see the quilt you make with the pattern!Do you have the pattern for your "Yellow Brick Road?" I would like to try it!!!
Hugs and Prayers,
Linda