Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trouble Goes Fish and Then Naps

I put Trouble on the job of helping Momcat get the 80 Go Fish! blocks together into rows.  Unfortunately, she needed a rest after Row 3. Poor Trouble.  It's an exhausting life around here.


Momcat forged ahead without Trouble and got the main body completed!


Next weekend we'll add a skinny black border and a wider colorful solid border. We're right on target for completing it by our mid-October deadline for the Kate's Cupboard fundraiser. What a fun quilt to make for a good cause!

As a reminder, the Go Fish! pattern can be found in the Dealer's Choice book by Atkinson Designs.

Time to help Momcat pick out the border fabric.

Piwacket

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Great Job Linda! It looks amazing and so bright and cheerful!

Clare Mansell said...

Wow, I love that colourful quilt. Pets can be so helpful can't they?

Reenie said...

Lol..love your helper! That quilt is just wonderful! How can it NOT make you happy to snuggle under that one?? I was given a Sunshine Award for my blog! (Who knew!? :-D) It's a kinda "networking" recognition that I'm passing along to you! There more information here on this site:
http://cheaperthantherapyquilting.blogspot.com/p/awards-and-honors.html

Mary Lou Casada said...

Hi! I'm here by way of A Quilt Complex and the Sunshine Award!
:-) So nice to check out your blog!
I've joined and I'm adding you to my blogroll!
Blessings,
Mary Lou

Mistea said...

Sure is a bright happy quilt - I see your helper was checking for comfiness!