Monday, February 9, 2009

Quilted Chaos

Tonight Linda went to her small neighborhood quilting group, Quilted Chaos. She hadn't been since November. I tried to convince her that it was fine to neglect her human friends since she has me, but she was feeling guilty anyway. Humans! We cats never feel guilty about anything.

She had a good time catching up with the other quilty ladies. I had to be content just licking myself and sitting in a box.




Or cuddling up with Raggedy Ann on the day bed in the sewing room. Just waiting. And waiting. But no, she didn't come home until almost 9 o'clock. And then do you think she spent any time with me? No! She immediately went to the television and watched some guy called Jack Bauer kill some people. I just don't get it.



Since Linda hadn't been to Quilted Chaos since before Christmas this was the first chance her friend, Dominique, had to give her this very funky quilted clock. Dom made it herself. Since Linda is a teacher, Dom used school-themed buttons as the numbers. I personally really like the second hand movement. I've tried to get it a few times already. I believe that when Linda leaves the house I will organize a game with my siblings to see who can capture it.



And now our new clock tells me that it's time to get ready for bed. I've only had 19 hours sleep so far today.

No comments: